Drive Tests and Benchmarking
- International experience with successful projects in more than 50 countries
- Interactive reporting and targeted analysis of results
- Recommendation of network improvements
- Deep competitive intelligence
- Analysis of technical strengths and weaknesses of benchmarked operators
- Quick setup of a benchmarking project in a new country
- Fast delivery of reports
- Testing latest technologies such as VoLTE and LTE Advanced, 5G
- More than 13 years of QoS/QoE benchmarking experience
- Use of the latest network scoring algorithms
Benchmarking projects carried out by Systemics help mobile operators, telecommunication regulators, and equipment vendors understand quality issues in the network. Thanks to our long international experience we can undertake a project in a new country quickly. Typically it takes us 6-10 weeks from receiving a purchase order to producing the final benchmarking report, dependent on the extent of the project. This is possible thanks to our large-scale, professional project management, and the automated data processing carried out in a cloud computing platform. Our customers benefit from the depth of our analysis and the fact that reports are delivered together with an interactive reporting system solution. This allows them to perform any ad-hoc filtering or slicing of results with a few clicks of a mouse.
The scope covers 2G (GSM), 3G (UMTS, HSDPA, HSPA, HSPA DC), 4G (LTE, LTE-A, LTE CA, VoLTE), and ready for future use in 5G (SA, Non-SA, IoT). It allows allocation of the issues to RAN, UTRAN, eUTRAN, Core Network, IMS platforms or TCP/IP, SIP protocols problems.
Systemics, as a member of ETSI, participated in the preparation of TR 103 559 dealing with the best benchmarking and network scoring practices. The results of this task are included in the portfolio of Systemics.