Indoor Coverage Measurements
- Indoor benchmarking measurements with the same extensive scope as drive tests
- Measurements to select the best network in given locations
- Testing for optimization of in-building radio systems
- Comprehensive reporting of large venues such as shopping malls and event halls
- Optimisation of indoor RAN, UTRAN and eUTRAN installations with surrounding outdoor RAN,
UTRAN and eUTRAN network
- Measurements performed with the latest terminals and radio scanners
- Testing on trains and metro lines
Indoor network performance plays an ever-increasing role in mobile networks. Systemics indoor measurements are aimed at assessing how good indoor systems are in delivering services in capacity hotspots such as shopping malls, airports, and sports venues.
Systemics has the flexibility and equipment capacity to be able to rapidy perform indoor testing projects. In most locations, we can start indoor measurements within 2-3 weeks from ordering. Once on the ground, we conduct extensive testing of the location to collect enough data for meaningful in-depth analysis of the results. Our interactive reporting platform is used to perform this analysis. In most cases, our recommendations are used to deliver performance improvements to operators or companies proving managed services for in-building radio systems.
The scope covers 2G (GSM), 3G (UMTS, HSDPA, HSPA, HSPA DC), 4G (LTE, LTE-A, LTE CA, VoLTE) and ready for future use in 5G (SA, Non-SA, IoT).