Network and Subscriber Intelligence
nScan is a powerful, flexible network monitoring system that extracts information directly from the Control and User Plane and makes it accessible in real-time. In addition to full, end-to-end capabilities, nScan offers continuous monitoring of 100% of transactions in real-time, ensuring that no data is lost or information missed. All transactions in the network are captured, processed, consolidated and stored for real-time or historic reporting. It offers many important features for every mobile operator.
- Real-time 24/7, continues network monitoring, processing and data analysis
- Supports fixed and mobile (incl. GSM-R) voice and data networks, from SS7 to LTE – all in one system
- Shared-RAN support (MOCN & MORAN) including secure separation of data between MNO’s involved
- Reach set of pre-defined KPI’s aggregated per cell, project, region, BSC/RNC, roaming partner, terminal type
- Detailed analysis of radio-related problems, incl. unique full Abis coverage
- Network-wide call tracing with down-to-bit message decoding
- Open architecture ready to deploy new features (real time alarming, VIP subscriber care system, Gn, LTE)
- Highly distributed, scalable system architecture to cope with high load
- Network signaling monitored through a chain of smart TAP’s feeding local servers with pre-filtered data
- Captured PDU’s are decoded and processed to calculate KPI’s and correlate on various levels
- Multi-interface correlation is supported, including inter-BSC and inter-system HO’s
Network status indication
- Network status screen visualizes values of statistics with colors indicating violation of statistics pre-defined thresholds
- All elements on screen are active – with single mouse-click one can see statistic details, detailed cell analysis or signaling transaction.
- 400+ KPIs calculated for all major protocols on RAN & Core interfaces
- Daily, hourly, 15 minutes … aggregations per cell, region, cluster, etc.
- Graphical visualization of single statistic in many geo- and time contexts.
- Visualize traffic metrics (volume, bytes/packets sent, etc.) over time
- Shows traffic distribution per nodes
- Optionally, displays also service/protocol distribution