Lab Testing Products
Systemics-PAB is the certified distributor of Spirent Communications solutions and products for the Polish market.
From the variety of the portfolio let us point out as follows:
Spirent TestCenter is an end-to-end testing solution that delivers high performance with deterministic answers. Service providers, NEMs and enterprises use it to test, measure and validate their networks and deploy services with confidence—from traditional performance testing to the rigorous analysis of Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Mobile Backhaul, and High Speed Ethernet.
- Perfect for next-generation network and infrastructure testing
- Supports a broad array of network emulated protocols
- Offers a unified platform with unparalleled benefits
- Protects test equipment ROI by evolving with your needs
- Improves efficiency by automating repetitive tasks to expand test coverage
- Reduces test time and cost with real-time answers and not just results
- Emulates complex network topologies and traffic conditions
- Helps quickly identify problem areas with intelligent results
Spirent Landslide enables highly configurable end-points to emulate real-world control and data plane traffic of millions of subscribers moving through the LTE, GSM, UMTS, eHRPD and Wi-Fi networks while consuming IMS and Over-The-Top services.
Systems and services under test include:
- 3GPP and 3GPP2 2G/3G/4G Mobile Packet Cores
- IMS systems
- Diameter clients and servers
- Wi-Fi APs and offload gateways
- Integrated Firewalls, DPI engines and security gateways
Spirent Avalanche solution provides multi-10 Gbps capacity, security and performance testing for network infrastructures, Web application infrastructures and Triple Play services ensuring Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of Experience (QoE) for your customers.
- Multi 10Gbps line rate stateful traffic
- Application-aware traffic generation
- HTTP/2 services testing
- Advanced attack generation
- Configurable and expandable protocol support
- Video and voice testing with built-in quality analysis
- IPsec, SSL, 802.1x, Network Access Control (NAC) and RADIUS support
- Hundreds of real-time statistics to showcase precise network performance and capabilities