Systemics Group was one of the biggest Polish exhibitors during the world’s largest Mobile Industry event MWC 2018 in Barcelona. It was a pleasure meeting you and talking on how our solutions can reach excellent network performance, delivering high quality voice & data services to your subscribers and clients.
We look forward to going deeper into conversations on active and passive network monitoring and analytical solutions, benchmarking, auditing and optimization recommendations – all enabling to turn your network performance into a real competitive advantage.
We are happy to reconfirm our large scale operations and a comprehensive cloud-based data post-processing culture in order to provide you with the most accurate support you might need to perform secured projects in multiple countries worldwide simultaneously.
In the meantime there are below some information to recall our new portfolio and projects showed up in Barcelona that you may find interesting.
- is the next generation passive monitoring system providing an end-to-end view of mobile services over physical and virtual resources. It is used for troubleshooting and service monitoring, to optimize resource management and to provide input for decision making and fault management systems. NFV-support, virtual probes and a telco-cloud-optimised system allow for seamless and automatic scaling with simultaneous cost optimization to cope with traffic and IoT device increase, this modern architecture is the basis to support 5G monitoring. External applications can connect to the state-of-the art big data cluster for specific analysis, for example performing predictive analytics based on machine learning.
- is a new edition of solution for active testing and QoS monitoring of services provided to subscribers in roaming. The customizable test cases are executed by a new generation of probes located all over the world. The probes use virtualized or local SIM cards to test quality of services provided to outbound, inbound or national roamers as well as to your own network subscribers. This cloud-based solution offers an intuitive GUI for flexible test scheduling and results presentation and delivers insights to improve quality of services for roaming customers.
Comprehensive Solutions and Services:
- Smart Benchmarking – interactive reporting, deep dive analysis, international experience and capabilities, indoor-outdoor tests,
- Advanced Network Performance Audit and Optimization – compilation of active and passive tests, E2E network examination (from RAN to Core), 2G/3G/4G support (VoLTE), proven track record and deep expertise knowledge of Radio and Core,
- Network Doctor Consultancy – quick, targeted and yet comprehensive healing service, focusing on solving issues in the network based on the data from various sources.
Systemics Group was also proud to have shared a selection of key projects executed with our customers in the areas of:
– Holland, KPN – VoLTE Integrated Analytics
– Australia, Telstra – Nationwide Mobile Networks Test
– Switzerland, SwissCom – Nationwide Mobile Networks Test
– Serbia, Ratel – national benchmarking campaign for the The Regulatory Agency for Electronic Communications and Postal Services with dedicated portal for end-users
– Germany, Deutsche Telekom – Signalling network surveillance
– Malaysia, DiGi – Signalling network surveillance
– Poland NetWorkS! – Country-wide shared RAN monitoring system for T-Mobile and Orange
– Poland, T-Mobile – Roaming and Domestic Services Monitoring
– Greece, Cosmote – DAP testing
– Holland, KPN – Fixed, Wi-Fi and Mobile data network KPIs – DAP
– Belgium Proximus – Mobile Data Network KPI’s
– Egypt, Vodafone – “Network Doctor” e2e Audit
– Romania, Orange – “Network Doctor” Optimisation
– Russia, MTS – Kazan Arena Stadium Network Optimisation
Moreover, Systemics Group has expanded the overall portfolio with a set of new Use Cases as follows:
- Smart Benchmarking
– Interactive Reporting – BART
– Market Assessments for Regulators
- Integrated Analytics
– Service Delivery Chain Analysis
– Net Promoter Score Technical KPIs
- E2E Monitoring
– Next Generation Passive Monitoring NFV
– Shared Radio Access Network SLA Management
- Active Testing
– Roaming Active Testing for QoS Revenue Assurance
– 24/7 Fixed, WiFi, Mobile Service Monitoring
- Advanced Consultancy
– “Network Doctor” to Improve E2E Performance
– VoLTE Audits for Service Launch & Assurance
The Group comprises of Commsquare, Nexus Telecom, Systemics-PAB, and NetQPro. We operate globally for operators, regulators and vendors from regional offices in Poland, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Greece, Ireland, United Kingdom, Russia, Jordan, Malaysia and Canada.
Our focus to continuous growth is going to expand with regional offices in new continents, first to consider Australia.
We look forward to meeting you at MWC 2019 in February 25-28.