2018 edition of the world’s largest Mobile Industry event is over.
Thank you for meeting Systemics Group and discussing with us mobile network benchmarking, network testing, monitoring, analytics, and optimization recommendations that ensure excellent network performance and high quality of services offered to subscribers.
We were proud to have introduced our new products and comprehensive solutions and services designed for operators, regulators and vendors.
- is the next generation passive monitoring system providing an end-to-end view of mobile services over physical and virtual resources. It is used for troubleshooting and service monitoring, to optimize resource management and to provide input for decision making and fault management systems. NFV-support, virtual probes and a telco-cloud-optimised system allow for seamless and automatic scaling with simultaneous cost optimization to cope with traffic and IoT device increase, this modern architecture is the basis to support 5G monitoring. External applications can connect to the state-of-the art big data cluster for specific analysis, for example performing predictive analytics based on machine learning.
- is a new edition of solution for active testing and QoS monitoring of services provided to subscribers in roaming. The customizable test cases are executed by a new generation of probes located all over the world. The probes use virtualized or local SIM cards to test quality of services provided to outbound, inbound or national roamers as well as to your own network subscribers. This cloud-based solution offers an intuitive GUI for flexible test scheduling and results presentation and delivers insights to improve quality of services for roaming customers.
Comprehensive Solutions and Services
- Smart Benchmarking – interactive reporting, deep dive analysis, international experience and capabilities, indoor-outdoor tests,
- Advanced Network Performance Audit and Optimization – compilation of active and passive tests, E2E network examination (from RAN to Core), 2G/3G/4G support (VoLTE), proven track record and deep expertise knowledge of Radio and Core,
- Network Doctor Consultancy – quick, targeted yet comprehensive healing service focusing on solving issues in the network based on data from various sources.
See you next year in February 2019 from 25th to 28th.