VREMYA-CH JSC founded in 1993 designs, develops and delivers high performance radio measurement equipment for time keeping and precision frequency comparison:
- hydrogen masers for space applications;
- hydrogen frequency and time standards;
- rubidium oscillators;
- frequency and phase comparators;
- primary reference oscillators for telecommunication networks;
- atomic clock ensemble systems (including measurement and control equipment).
VREMYA-CH delivers more than 60 different types of H-masers per year. Since 1994 company have been developing international collaboration, among their customers there are leading international scientific centers:
- Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt, Braunschweig, Germany;
- CSIRO Australia Telescope National Facility, Sydney, Australia;
- National Institute of Metrology and Beijing Institute Radiometrology & Measurement in China;
- Institute of Metrology Time and Space and Russian Time Keeping Service in Moscow, Russia;
- Russian Control Mission Center, Korolev, Moscow region;
- National Metrological Centers of Ukraine, Belorussia, Kazahstan.
VREMYA-CH is located in Nizhny Novgorod, their staff now is more than 200 engineers and scientists, including eleven Doctors of Science. In April 2000 company was ISO – 9002 certified.
Should you wish to learn more about our partners and solutions portfolio
please do not hesitate to contact with us at: email@example.com